Sunday, October 9, 2011

Man's Romance


Let me introduce to you a little series that's come out for Fall 2011 which hasn't had much hype. Let me introduce you to Ben-To.


The title of this post speaks volumes of what I think about this anime. It's... Special, to say the least. It brings the typical school fighting anime to another level, giving the characters volume and depth. Even if the premise is that they're fighting over half-priced bento, how ridiculous it is actually reflects the extent to which people would go to get what they really want in life. I'd say that this is a must-watch series for this season. I expect really great things from this one, and... How do I put this. I guess I can say that this might turn out to be a new fav. Oh, yeah. Here's something for all of you.


Full Stockings....


...Or Class A Zettai Ryouiki? You be the judge.


 
◄Who the hell do you think we are?!