Saturday, October 8, 2011

Shakugan no Shana - Last Stand



Yes, yes, I know it's late. Sue me for all I care. I've just watched episode 1 of the final Shana installment and I have to say... I'm impressed. It really set the stage for something grand and I can't wait to see how everything ends.

MAJOR spoiler ahead.

Yuji becomes the leader of Bal Masque.

Like... WTH. I thought that Shana 2 ended on a happy note and that Yuji would get together with Shana or something but... He actually goes off with the enemy for Haruhi knows what reason. That twist itself will keep you watching till they actually explain what the Haruhi is going on. Moreover, he even changes appearance entirely and looks more like a girl than anything now. Gosh.

So... Yeah. That's the highlight of the first episode actually. Everything else feels like it's just re-explaining and re-summarizing stuff from the first 2 seasons and the OVA. Of course, I was happy to see my Wilhelmina again. Ahem. Here's a Wilhelmina pic to end the post. K thanks bye.



No comments:

 
◄Who the hell do you think we are?!