Friday, October 14, 2011

Back to Basics



Gundam Age hasn't received that much of a positive response from gundam fans because of its seemingly childish art and, well, below average trailer to be honest. However, after watching episode 1, I am pleased to announce that... Gundam is back. Back and better than ever before. Now, why do I say that..?

To begin with, let's just say that Gundam Age brings us back to the Gundam of old. Where only the hero had a Gundam. Where he didn't have to share the title with anyone and his mobile suit was unique to him and him alone. It's bloody retro, in a nutshell.

I personally love the idea of a Gundam that can evolve, and that's exactly what the Gundam Age is. I'm not going to spoil anything but let's just say that I have seen the potential that this series is going after and I can't wait to see how the final evolved form of Gundam Age looks like in the anime itself. I think it'll be quite spectacular.

So yeah. Episode 1 comes off really strong. A new hero has been born. The fate of humanity lies in his hands as they face off against an enemy of unknown origin and power.


Flit! The power of the Age System and Gundam lies in your hands! Now show us just what Gundam is meant to be once more!

No comments:

 
◄Who the hell do you think we are?!